Wednesday, December 1, 2010

M family cake and fun!

Each portrait session is more fun than the last!  I got to meet a very adorable and reserved little girl and her very social big brother who just loved the camera.  I got a few great family shots and then wanted to try a smash cake shoot with little miss "O".  I really think this may have been every ones favorite part of the session!  She wasn't too keen on digging in.  She really was more delicate about it, dipping one finger in and going to daddy to get cleaned off.  All in all it was a success and I can't wait for the family to see the rest of the pictures!  I'm really enjoying seeing all the different personalities of these children.  It's funny because each time I meet a new little one I hear the same story of them not getting their nap before I get there.  As hard as I try to plan around these precious nap times it never fails that this happens.  It's almost like they know something fun is coming and they don't want to miss it.  Regardless just as the others she was precious as ever and very cooperative along with her big brother!  











No comments:

Post a Comment